1. General information
1. The operator of the Website www.alfaco.pl is Alfaco Polska sp. z o.o. ul. Krakowska 141-155, 50-428 Wrocław, NIP (Tax Identification Number): 8980019715
2. The Website collects information about the users and their behaviour in the form of:
a. Information provided voluntarily in the forms.
b. Cookies stored on end devices.
c. Web server logs collected by the hosting provider Alfaco Polska sp. z o.o. ul. Krakowska 141-155, 50-428 Wrocław, NIP (Tax Identification Number): 8980019715, operating at www.alfaco.pl
2. Information about forms
1. The Website collects information provided voluntarily by the user.
2. The Website may also save information about connection parameters (time stamp, IP address)
3. The data provided in the form is made available to third parties only with the user's consent.
4. The data provided in the form may constitute a collection of potential customers, registered by the Website Operator in the register kept by the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection.
5. The data provided in the form is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of the given form, e.g. in order to process a service request or to create a business contact.
6. The data provided in the forms may be transferred to entities which provide certain services from the technical point of view – in particular, it concerns the transfer of information on the holder of a registered domain name to Internet domain providers (primarily the Scientific and Academic Computer Network research and development unit – NASK), payment services websites or other entities, with whom the Website Operator cooperates in this respect.
3. Information about cookies
2. The cookies are IT data, in particular text files, stored on the end device of the Website User in order to be used while browsing the individual pages of the Website. The cookies usually contain the name of the website they originate from, the duration of storage on the end device and a unique number.
3. The Website Operator places cookies on the Website User’s end device and has access to them. 4. The cookies are used for the following purposes:
a. to create statistics, which help understand how the Website Users use the web pages, in order to improve their structure and content;
b. to maintain the session of the Website User (after logging in), which allows the User to browse the web pages of the Website without having to re-enter their login and password;
c. to determine the user profile in order to display customised content within advertising networks, in particular the Google Display Network.
5. The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files, which are stored on the User's end device until they log out, leave the website or switch off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User's end device for the period of time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
6. The web browsing software (web browser) usually allows cookies to be stored on the User’s end device by default. The Website Users may change the settings in this respect. The web browser allows the User to delete cookies. It is also possible to block cookies automatically. For details, please refer to the Help section or documentation of your web browser.
8. The cookies placed on the Website User’s end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website Operator.
10. The cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google Display Network, in order to display ads customised to the way in which the User browses the Website. For this purpose, such networks may save information about the User's navigation path or the time they spend on a given web page.
11. As regards the information about the User’s preferences collected by the Google Display Network, the User may view and edit the information originating from the cookies by using the following tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
2. The Controller of personal data is Alfaco Polska sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Wrocław (hereinafter referred to as the Company or the Controller).
3. The Controller processes the personal data of the Users in accordance with the provisions of the law, in particular in accordance with the provisions of the Act of 29 August 1997 on Personal Data Protection (Dz.U. [Polish Journal of Laws] No. 133, Item 883, as amended) and the Act of 18 July 2002 on Provision of Services by Electronic Means (Dz.U. No. 144, Item 1204, as amended).
4. The Controller ensures the safety of the personal data provided by the Users in relation to their use of the Newsletter Service, in particular by adequately safeguarding such personal data and protecting it against unauthorised access.
5. Upon subscribing to the Newsletter Service, the User is required to provide the following personal data: e-mail address.
6. The provision of the data referred to in Paragraph 5 above, is voluntary. However, if the User fails to provide such data, they will not be able to use the Newsletter Service. The User has the right to access the content of the provided data, rectify it and object to its processing, as well as demand that it be deleted.
7. The Controller processes the personal data of the Users referred to in Paragraph 5 above only to the extent necessary for the proper provision of the Newsletter Service, i.e. the provision of commercial and marketing information by electronic means.
8. By subscribing to the Newsletter Service, the User accepts the terms and conditions for processing personal data (by providing the required data and consenting to the processing by checking an appropriate box).
9. Any change in or deletion of the transferred data should be reported to the Controller via electronic mail. The User can also unsubscribe from the Newsletter by clicking the "Unsubscribe from the newsletter" link provided at the bottom of each message sent within the framework of the Newsletter Service.
5. Server logs.
1. The information about certain behaviours of the Users is subject to logging on the server layer. Such data is used only in order to administer the Website and ensure the most efficient support for the provided hosting services.
2. The browsed resources are identified by URL addresses. In addition, the following data may be subject to recording:
a. time of request,
b. time of response,
c. name of the client station – identification through HTTP protocol,
d. information about errors which occurred during HTTP transactions, e. URL address of the web page previously visited by the User (referrer link) – if the User visited the Website through a link,
f. information about the User's web browser,
g. information about the IP address.
3. The aforementioned data is not associated with any individual persons who browse the web pages.
4. The aforementioned data is used only for server administration purposes.
6. Data sharing.
1. Data is made available to third parties only to the extent permitted by law.
2. The data which enables the identification of a natural person is made available only with such person’s consent.
3. The Operator may be required to disclose information collected by the Website to authorised bodies based on requests compliant with the law, to the extent provided for in the request.
7. Cookie management – a practical guide to giving and revoking consent
1. If the User does not wish to receive cookies, they can change the settings of their browser. The User is advised that disabling cookies which are necessary for the processes of authentication, security and maintaining the User’s preferences may render browsing the web pages difficult or – in extreme cases – impossible.
2. In order to manage cookie settings, select the web browser/system from the list below and follow the instructions:
a. Internet Explorer
g. Safari (iOS)
h. Windows Phone
8. Data processing
1. The Controller of personal data is Alfaco Polska sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Wrocław (hereinafter referred to as the Company or the Controller).
2. The Controller has appointed a Data Protection Supervisor who can be contacted:
by telephone: 71 3400575
and by letter: Alfaco sp. z o.o. ul. Krakowska 141-155, 50-428, Wrocław.
3. The purpose of data collection is the performance of the contract.
4. You have the right to access the content of your personal data and to rectify it, delete it or restrict its processing, the right to object and demand that the processing and transfer of the data be discontinued, as well as the right to withdraw your consent at any time and to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection).
5. The provision of data is voluntary, but necessary for the achievement of the objective, i.e. the performance of the contract.
6. The data provided by you will not be made available to third parties. The recipients of the data shall only be the institutions authorised by law.
7. The data provided by you will not be subject to profiling.
8. The Controller of the data does not intend to transfer the personal data to a third country or an international organisation.
9. The provision of personal data is voluntary, but necessary for the performance of the contract.